Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Georgia road trip

Here I'm at in Thomasville Ga. Visiting my little sister and my brother inlaw and my 2 nephews with my 2 boys. I like the area with all the trees. I live in Texarkana we have lots of trees. We don't have palm trees and I love them. The kids love it swimming when they want, she has a pool. And I got out of Texas for a few. Driving down I do wish people would get the :1898_: passing lane.

I have a friend in Thomasville, He runs Ricco Fastners on Highway 84 (Smith Ave) on the East side of Thomasville, that is a nice little town that is growing fast. You also have to watch out for the farmers coming out of the fields on their tractor, they will pull right out in front of you at 5 mph.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to school in Valdosta and miss the Thomasville, Live Oak and Madison area... really is a different kind of beautiful.. Hope you enjoyed the trip.. Hey James, most of my grandmothers family is from Sale City. Ever heard of that place? :rolleyes:

PD

Shoot I reckon, lot of friends and customers from Sale City. It's in the same county as Camilla.

Albany has a fair track, Cottonwood Al. ( S.E. of Dothan ) has a good one and one is fixin to open just east of Moultrie. Asphault in Cordele and N. of Valdosta. Further N. Cochran Ga. and Phonix City Al. have dirt. Wish we could have got together, give me a heads up next time.