Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Demo Boat Rides

I am helping to get the word out about cats.If anyone is interested in riding a 27 or 33 catamaran you can meet us at places below.I am interested in all V hull non believers.Here is your chance to prove us wrong.There have been so many threads asking about how cats ride.

Panama City Marina, Panama City, Fl - Sunday 27th

Bayou Caddy, Bay St. Louis, MS - Tuesday 29th

Venice Marina, Venice, LA - Thursday 1st

Ouiet Water Beach Boardwalk, Pensacola Beach, FL - 3rd&4th

Edited by Renagade69

I am helping to get the word out about cats.If anyone is interested in riding a 27 or 33 catamaran you can meet us at places below.I am interested in all V hull non believers.Here is your chance to prove us wrong.There have been so many threads asking about how cats ride.

If you need more info call 772-201-1905 or 772-828-1358 Steve or Dave

I think I'm going to change from THT to this board.........there is an annoying mod #4 over there who is playing little hitler

I think I'm going to change from THT to this board.........there is an annoying mod #4 over there who is playing little hitler

Yes he is. THT is censored to the hilt and Mod 4makes his own rules as he goes. I am glad this board is here :)

Yes he is. THT is censored to the hilt and Mod 4makes his own rules as he goes. I am glad this board is here :)

Edited by THT Mod-4

thtmod4 ,

You sir have way over stepped your bounds and have been reported to the Admin.

It takes a lot of balls or a very stupid person to join another forum and make threats , you might want to get with Wiley and talk about this.

This is what I just posted on tht....