Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Michael Vick

This clown was not worth 10M/year BEFORE going on an extended vacation. What is this guy thinking in that some team will pay him 10M/year if he is reinstated?

The real kicker is that some team WILL pay that POS $10M (or more!) and put him in as the starting QB. :1898_:

In college, Vick was outstanding. Once he hit the "big time" it went right to his head, replacing the grey matter that used to reside between his ears.

Ethics and common sense went out the window at the NFL many years ago. And I don't see that changing any time soon. :angry:

The real kicker is that some team WILL pay that POS $10M (or more!) and put him in as the starting QB. :1898_:

In college, Vick was outstanding. Once he hit the "big time" it went right to his head, replacing the grey matter that used to reside between his ears.

Ethics and common sense went out the window at the NFL many years ago. And I don't see that changing any time soon. :angry:

His game completely cratered after he was injured. When he couldn't run, all he had was that piss poor arm and his 6 ft body.......I think he hit more offensive lineman in the back of their heads with the football than he had completions in his last year.

Any team that picks him deserves to have 10,000 PETA lunatics screaming at their stadium before every game. This would be the first time in my life that I would support a full-on PETA protest.

One has to assume he had gray matter to begin with...NOT!!!!

Anybody touches him, and they are good as, well, "SEE YA..." :lol:

I wouldn't wish the s h i t that's going to come down on them on my ex-mother-in-law, and I don't really like her... :angry:

He will play again... He will be a 3rd backup first year and sign for the leaugue mimimum. Any team that signes him would not pay any more just as a PR nightmare that could happen.

Plus.... This jerk was over- rated to begin with. Atlanta was done a favor when he screwed up. His QB rating was never over 80 , and for his career and averages less than one TD per game for his career.

I never understood the hype on him.

10 Million HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!