Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

AmeraCat 33

They will be headed back to Venace LA soon to deliver two more boats. If any one needs a demo that is on the way let Ameracat know. If you need a demo ride in other cities let us know.

Good day.

on the way back out or up and if bringing a 27, lets see if it fits on my lift..supper on me. Jeff

Will Do. You make the best salmon I have ever eaten. Thanks. The guide that bought the 33 wants two 27 boats. They should get the hard order tomorrow. You will have to figure out witch one of those three lifts you will use.

thanks on the salmon...Blackened Tuna glazed with a Mango Salsa...next time....

Will Do. You make the best salmon I have ever eaten. Thanks. The guide that bought the 33 wants two 27 boats. They should get the hard order tomorrow. You will have to figure out witch one of those three lifts you will use.

Scott(Steve's son) and I will be leaving Florida at 3 am Sunday. I will call you Sunday at 4 am..lol Just kidding.We can't stop on the way there. I have a delivery time in New Orleans. I have the boat dimensions and will check the lift on the way back. :)

Edited by Renagade69

Scott(Steve's son) and I will be leaving Florida at 3 am Sunday. I will call you Sunday at 4 am..lol Just kidding.We can't stop on the way there. I have a delivery time in New Orleans. I have the boat dimensions and will check the lift on the way back. :)

sounds good.. Sandy's side of the lift was made for up to a 26' boat.. The Albury that was on her fit nicely, and there was room to grow.front and back. One more foot should not matter.. The weight dry on the Albury was 3000 with out motors, so Im guessing that will be close..BTW it's 5am and Im up ..LOL

post-3244-127884363039_thumb.jpg

sounds good.. Sandy's side of the lift was made for up to a 26' boat.. The Albury that was on her fit nicely, and there was room to grow.front and back. One more foot should not matter.. The weight dry on the Albury was 3000 with out motors, so Im guessing that will be close..BTW it's 5am and Im up ..LOL

here is a side shot..about 4' in front of the boat before it hits platform to the floating dock. Id love to have one space filled bu winter and the other by summer for offshore if this oil situation is resolved and they open the bay up again..right now the only water open is the river and parts of the back bay..sucks..but its realty..

that pic was taken right after a small hurricane we had.blew one side of the roof off..side curtains protected the boats from debris...

post-3244-127884430897_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jassman

Jassman,

It looks like it should fit fine. You may already have it figured out, but the easiest thing to do is loosen the bunks slide them in so they will fit inside the tunnel, put a 2x6 or 8 down on the I-beam and one vertically on the face of the bracket that supports the bunk and carpet them. Probably won't require two full 8' 2x's.