Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Revenge Advanced Composites (RAC) 35' Light Tackle

I've seen these boats in person and they will take your breath away. The construction and attention to detail is simply incredible!

Something to consider... of the 3 larger sportfisherman that Revenge (RAC) built with the same construction back in the late 80's/early 90's, all three boats (the REVENGE, Reel Joy, and Cookie II)are still some of the most well known and productive boats on the big game tournament scene. The "REVENGE" in St. Thomas won the USVI Atlantic Blue Marlin Tournament (AKA "The Boyscout") AGAIN last year, and is consistently the top boat in St Thomas for releasing blue marlin every season. The "Reel Joy" caught the largest white marlin in the White Marlin Open Tournament last season at around 90 lbs, and there isn't a giant bluefin tuna in the Northeast US that is safe from the crew of the Cookie II. Not to mention all of these boats are still a work of art after all the years out on the rip!

Your boats clearly walk the walk Jon. Nice job, just wish I could afford one!

Edited by Reeltor Dave

Jon,

I would like to see it as well.

The only thing that does not work for me is the lack (for me) of livewell space. I have 110 gallons total on my current boat and am looking for the same, if not more, in livewell space. I live bait 95% of the time I fish and often I am carrying hundreds of baits to live chum with.

My other question is are the livewells fully pressurizing? I didn't notice a Sea Chest system and that is a feature I really like on my current boat that has taken full popularity in the industry.

The boat looks badazz and I would also like to know what kind of speeds it may achieve with triple 300 Verados as well as fuel efficiency estimates. The fuel capacity is right on target.

The attention to detail looks fabulous, but above everything, I'm all about customer service and you will tend to see me flock to where customers are taken care of and appreciated.

Jon,

I would like to see it as well.

The only thing that does not work for me is the lack (for me) of livewell space. I have 110 gallons total on my current boat and am looking for the same, if not more, in livewell space. I live bait 95% of the time I fish and often I am carrying hundreds of baits to live chum with.

My other question is are the livewells fully pressurizing? I didn't notice a Sea Chest system and that is a feature I really like on my current boat that has taken full popularity in the industry.

The boat looks badazz and I would also like to know what kind of speeds it may achieve with triple 300 Verados as well as fuel efficiency estimates. The fuel capacity is right on target.

The attention to detail looks fabulous, but above everything, I'm all about customer service and you will tend to see me flock to where customers are taken care of and appreciated.

Not sure how the livewell space numbers got messed up... ???

The main in-deck well is 110 gallons (32x34x23, see attached construction picture) and fully pressurizes when needed. There are two other pitch wells, one in each corner that are 15 gallons each and they pressurize too. That's a total of 140 gallons. And then there are the two built in tuna tubes. There are a total of four Rule Tournament series pumps feeding the system.

I can't really speculate as to the speeds or fuel burn.

If you really want to come down and see the boat just shoot me an email...

Regards

Jon

post-5080-127601543851_thumb.jpg

post-5080-127601553269_thumb.jpg

I've seen these boats in person and they will take your breath away. The construction and attention to detail is simply incredible!

Something to consider... of the 3 larger sportfisherman that Revenge (RAC) built with the same construction back in the late 80's/early 90's, all three boats (the REVENGE, Reel Joy, and Cookie II)are still some of the most well known and productive boats on the big game tournament scene. The "REVENGE" in St. Thomas won the USVI Atlantic Blue Marlin Tournament (AKA "The Boyscout") AGAIN last year, and is consistently the top boat in St Thomas for releasing blue marlin every season. The "Reel Joy" caught the largest white marlin in the White Marlin Open Tournament last season at around 90 lbs, and there isn't a giant bluefin tuna in the Northeast US that is safe from the crew of the Cookie II. Not to mention all of these boats are still a work of art after all the years out on the rip!

Your boats clearly walk the walk Jon. Nice job, just wish I could afford one!

The "Revenge" I can attest to. Fished on it for years and still with nearly 20,000 hrs on the boat in a lot of rough conditions, there is not a creak, groan, shudder, or flex anywhere in that boat. The boat was built right from the start, pretty impressive for a hull #1, now with advances in technology, I bet these new boats are even better.