Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Are Pro Sport ProKats good boats?

Thanks to all of you for the input. There wouldn't be any survey, as I would have to fly a surveyor in from somewhere etc. I don't know the year of this one,but did find out the owner is asking $ 75K for it. Probably a bit more than we would want to spend for just having a boat we could sleep on. We will probably keep the Contender and keep our eye out for that 34 foot Gemini sailboat deal. Same money.

Gringo,

Thats way too much money for that boat in these times. I was thinking that you could get it for around $40K if it was 4-5 years old. I only paid $85K for my CC TE loaded with the trailer in 2002. I've seen them for sale below $40K this year.

Before the factory went out the WA version was probably selling for over$115K

Joe

• 12 years later...

Just came across this conversation, so I am getting in pretty late, but thought others like me who are late might benefit from my comments. There is an outfit in La Paz Mexico called Baja Adventure Company that has a 28' Prokat. It is one of their main boats and goes out every day. I have fished on it several times, maybe a total of 30+ days. To get to the point, we always request this boat. It is laid out well, and rides great. Fuel efficient too. I can not comment on the quality of the build since I don't maintain it. All I know is the management of Baja Adventure Company swears by this boat and will never let it go!

• 2 years later...