Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

32 seavee single diesel CC

Any body have any experience with this boat I am interested in one , I have not been on one, so I am looking for some feedback. Boat comes with either a single 380 hp cummins or a 480hp cummins, also has a prop pocket. How is the ride and what kind of cruise and speed numbers are you seeing?What don,t you like? Thanks in advance

Any body have any experience with this boat I am interested in one , I have not been on one, so I am looking for some feedback. Boat comes with either a single 380 hp cummins or a 480hp cummins, also has a prop pocket. How is the ride and what kind of cruise and speed numbers are you seeing?What don,t you like? Thanks in advance

Very nice boat. I noticed this one morning heading out of Jupiter inlet though that may be of interest and worth doing some additional research. The boat was on my starboard side and it began to accelerate, the stern really dug into the water and the front end began to rise more and more. One of the two guys ran up to the front as to put some weight on the bow in order to help plane the boat. It finally came up but definitely did not have a hole shot. Tom from Tomcat Charters in Jupiter owns a similar rig. You may want to give him a call he could give you some good info.