Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

FISH ART Awesome I added PICS

• 2 weeks later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a friend of mine Tell him that TimW Texas sent you he will hook you up

http://www.lonekro.com/ :605_thumbs_up::239_fishing:

Hey thanks TimW, being new to the site I really appreciate the introduction.

This is my first post on this site, and you can check out all my Sport Game Fish designs @ www.lonekro.com. I create custom wall sculptures for various fishing events, replicas of your thophy catch, custom home, office, and business designs. Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions or requests.

• 1 month later...

Here is some PICS :1946_headbanging:

I love that Wahoo :239_fishing::rb-rules:

I got mine and love them thanks Curtis. I was over in New Braunfels over the weekend and was hanging out with Curtis I'm telling you the PICS don't give the justice they deserve (Buy American ) Mothers Day, Fathers Day ,Fish tournament, cabin,office

post-1969-127238149686_thumb.jpg

post-1969-127238150962_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got to see some of Curtis' work last weekend and , OH MY GOD , it is way COOL. I can tell you this , there is a bunch of time that goes into this art and not two will ever be the same , each one is unique in color due to the metal it's made from .

Until the final process is done it's like waiting for a Christmas present to be opened .

Guys , there is no paint on these , it's what he does with the metal that makes the colors.

I want one and I do like the Wahoo.