Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Reel Boating visits per day

Rusty

I visit every couple of days.

I use the "View New Content" RSS link when I visit.

I'm a little dissappointed at the volume of traffic here.

I think the reason for lower traffic here is that there is fewer members than some (and growing) and more than other for other sites. I think you will find the quailty and the friendly responces here at Reel Boating are far above some other sites.

That said, For example, If you make a post on let say THaT other site. Be prepaired for agressive responces and negative attitudes.

I must say there are some that will offer some good advice. Some poeple are drawn to negativity and smart a$$ remarks. It makes for good intertainment for some. Thus, very little good advice comes from sites that have that type of personality. It's just no more than intertainment. I will not post on THaT other site for that reason.

Some people see their glass as half empty.

However, here at Reel Boating you not find a negitive inviroment.

The boaters here will help anyone, not trash them regardless of the question or post. Yea, there is some fun poking here. But it is all in fun. Fun is what it is all about. If you will visit more often there are good postings and responces. Get to know these fellow boaters. There great and most helpful.

Just my 2 cents, I mean no harm

Now I have to get back to reading the posts. :605_thumbs_up:

:rb-rules:

Rusty