Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Boat Conundrum

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow, I can't believe that I mention Sea Fox on a boating forum and it did not turn into a 4 page bash fest. Toto, were not in Kansas anymore.

I've never looked close at one. After reading about them on the other forum I thought that it would drink my liquor, run up my long distance bill, knock up my cat, catch fire and sink at the dock.

No :1925_: , that's what would happen if you allowed certain people over on THaT other site anywhere near a boat that's not identical to their own.

:rb-rules:

Sounds like you have a good woman! I would be more concerned about resale then I would about the boat spontaneously sinking. I imagine the value will take a bigger hit then most and it may take a lot longer to sell. It's not just "over there" where people have developed a negative perception of Sea Fox. Personally I've never been on one and if the fit and finish passes the sniff test and you're less concerned about the resale value then go for it dude!

Edited by BottomFeeder

Over there all boats are junk unless you pay for a name you wont see bashing like that anywhere else. and its on boats the have never been on . some of them properly never owned a boat just talk the talk .

Now why is that boat not at home yet ?

Edited by prowlersfish

I can't get over the fact that your wife stopped to look at a boat! To me that is like my Dr telling me that I need to eat more bacon and drink more beer! Are you sure this is not a Jedi mind trick?

Happened to me one time. I want on a Canadian fishing trip and my wife went to a boat show. She found one she liked. When I saw the "green light" we signed the papers and paid the man.

On the other hand, before you write a check, check the price against others. Also since it's the lay out she likes, look at other similar brands. Have fun shopping!