Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Roadside Bomb Video Link

4/0

What guy's have told me was they are somewhere watching close by and when they drive by they blow it. Got lucky with this one, they hit it early and it looks like it was buried too deep.

Butch

There are several devices used to defeat the IED's. The one you see is a box attached to a pole that is lowered and extending on the front of a vehicle. There is a sytem in the box that activates an IED before the vehicle runs over it.

What guy's have told me was they are somewhere watching close by and when they drive by they blow it. Got lucky with this one, they hit it early and it looks like it was buried too deep.

Butch

There are several devices used to defeat the IED's. The one you see is a box attached to a pole that is lowered and extending on the front of a vehicle. There is a sytem in the box that activates an IED before the vehicle runs over it.

Kingair,

Thanks,

I had two kids that worked for me out of high school that went over one is back and the other went back maybe 5-6 months ago. he was in one the citys ( I do not remember which one ) and he told me that they would wait in buildings to set them off ?

That video came from another guy I know.

Prayers for Ryan.

Thanks Again,

Butch