Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Happy New Years All

4/0

Well we made through 2009 and I am optomistic that 2010 will get better.

There are few of us that need your help. We managed to get our towing bill passed and also in that process had the ONLY VETO overturned ever in North Carolina by our House and Senate. That was no small feat. Short Session is starting soon and OUR Represenatives and Senators will be there for us to get there attention.

By clicking on the North Carolina Flag that will take you to our site. We have a form letter set up to send and it does not take a lot of time if we do not do this,

NO ONE will do it for us.

I will be bothering all of you at least once a week on this and if you send the letter once / GO AHEAD and SEND it AGAIN the next week, if they do not hear from us then they will not care about us either.

We have a lot of power together. We spend a lot money doing what we enjoy and we can change the Ethanol Polices and get these pumps labled so we know what is going into our engines and tanks.

Thanks for your time, I appreciate it,

Butch