Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Tag Huer Watches

My wife bought me these watches new. I don't have the original boxes, or at least cannot find them. I would love to sell the watches together. The silver tag with the blue dial is in great shape for the age. The silver/gold tag has taken some abuse as I wore it to work for some years now. I'm pretty certain these 2 watches were nearly 2k new. I'm also throwing in a Bulova marine star to sweeten the deal, that is also in good shape. All 3 work great. The worn tag is missing the bezel as you can see, and has a bent link. I'm sure an aftermarket bezel could be bought pretty cheap, and a jeweler I feel pretty certain can straiten the link. However it doesn't bother you to wear it. I'm asking 500 dollars for all three.

My wife bought me these watches new. I don't have the original boxes, or at least cannot find them. I would love to sell the watches together. The silver tag with the blue dial is in great shape for the age. The silver/gold tag has taken some abuse as I wore it to work for some years now. I'm pretty certain these 2 watches were nearly 2k new. I'm also throwing in a Bulova marine star to sweeten the deal, that is also in good shape. All 3 work great. The worn tag is missing the bezel as you can see, and has a bent link. I'm sure an aftermarket bezel could be bought pretty cheap, and a jeweler I feel pretty certain can straiten the link. However it doesn't bother you to wear it. I'm asking 500 dollars for all three.

Sorry guys, first time ever posting anything. jwardfishing@gmail.com for pics. I can't figure out how to upload here. If someone is interested, After talking to you I may ship them to you so you can have a look, and then accept payment. Not going to promise I'll do that with just anybody so please don't be offended. Might be a little worried about someone who just joined. We'll need to talk first.