Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Snowed In here in NC

4/0

I dont miss that stuff at all but good to see some pictures.

Lived over in Hayesville and then Waynesville, way to long, then moved to middle of the state and we had just a dusting. 20 miles north of here, they had 5 inches.

With these temps, you still gonna have a white christmas............

I'm from Florida, but the way things are down there now as far as the boats being stolen and all I don't miss it. I do miss the fishing and the water though.

I don't mind the 3-5" snows I can keep moving ok in those and it melts fast, when it gets this deep it's just to much to go up and down in. Takes chains to get up here and then you need them so you can slow down ... going downhill, I have a hard switchback to the right that you cannot see in those pic's. Keeps it interesting sometimes.

Calling for ice on Christmas..........

Butch