Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Who is looking to buy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to buy either before or at the Miami Show. We just sold out 31 Contender and are looking at the 36 Invincible or 33st Contender. These are the two boats that fit our fishing styles the best. Looking for twin Yamaha F-350's or we will see what is debuted at the show. I hear roomers of new 400’s+++, so who knows. I would love to have a 36 Invincible with Twin 400 Yamaha’s. Not really in any rush, we are just going to take our time and make sure that we get the boat we want.

Has anyone run a 36 Invincible with twin 350 Yamaha's that can give me some honest real world numbers???

Edited by SeaShot

I am looking to buy either before or at the Miami Show. We just sold out 31 Contender and are looking at the 36 Invincible or 33st Contender. These are the two boats that fit our fishing styles the best. Looking for twin Yamaha F-350's or we will see what is debuted at the show. I hear roomers of new 400’s+++, so who knows. I would love to have a 36 Invincible with Twin 400 Yamaha’s. Not really in any rush, we are just going to take our time and make sure that we get the boat we want.

Has anyone run a 36 Invincible with twin 350 Yamaha's that can give me some honest real world numbers???

He doesn't have the 350's but have you spoken with ReelBoating member Blue Bayou regarding the Invincible?

Blue Bayou,

I know a lot about both boats, but I would really like to know the real world numbers of the 36 with twins. I actually chartered Rob when he was with Invincible and know how good the boats perform with triples.

I have seen you post on your boat and you seem to be very happy with it as you should be. They are probably the best riding boat in there class. Please PM me what you like the most or dislike if any about your boat.