Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

250 Osprey is back (BFD!)

Guys,

Sorry for the hiatus. Back at reelboating, back at work. Have some things to work out with Kingair, as I was far than fair with him, and I apologize to the rest of the community for my actions.

It is great to be back and to see all of you. As some of you may have heard, Pro-line was bought by a new company, and we now are 24 strong! Quite a change from the days of 400 employees. I am the only engineer there, but I do whatever is necessary (as all 24 of us do) to get the product built. We are being watched very closely by our new owners as far as efficiencies and "promise dates", so it is a very tense time...but great to be back at work.

From what I've heard from my inside sources (engine reps, hardware reps, etc.), we are doing better than others, i.e. Whaler, Pursuit, Edgewater, Everglades. Tough to say, but it is a real ###### out there right now.

Just good to be back.

Bob C

Wiley,

Thank you sir. BTW, understand our new owners are a couple based in Boca. But they seem like they really care not only about Pro-line, but also the people who have made the boat what is is today, a very good boat for a very good price.

I hope the rest of my friends in the boat building business fare well in these difficult times.

Bob C

Wiley,

Thank you sir. BTW, understand our new owners are a couple based in Boca. But they seem like they really care not only about Pro-line, but also the people who have made the boat what is is today, a very good boat for a very good price.

I hope the rest of my friends in the boat building business fare well in these difficult times.

Bob C

Wb as well enjoy reading your posts, and picking your brain