Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Thread #1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we have trouty back?

please?

Trouty and I actually got along well. I even tagged him as Hagar the Horrible from the cartoon.

Then he went into his anti-American tirade and pizzed everyone off - Especially all our military guys.

Sheese, we can get enough of that sentiment here in the States, much less from an outsider.

He's welcome if he can stick to fish tales.

Well, I see the E-tec guys got here faster than the four stroke guys. Maybe it is because they make more horsepower than my 208 Yamadogs.......

The first thread on the list today is the "I am on a boat" and I see we have Capt. Dash aboard as well.

Hey, Chris: Do you want to get ahold of Florida Dan to round it out?

I already registerd that name and a few more that came to mind. Ahhh the advantages of a new board.....