Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Thread #1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You judge a horses age by looking at their teeth.................unless you give them Ringfree regularly then you have to take the square root of their apparent age and then subtract 1.25 if you are West Coast, +.75 if you are East Coast due the gravitational effect of the moons of Saturn. If you used Seafoam then you just have to guess or ask for opinions of those which have never used Ringfree or Seafoam but still have opinions nonetheless..................then blood will shoot out of your eyes

Thanks Wiley

BEWARE of Intrepid, Luhrs, Sea Fox, Bayliner, Raymarine, TACO Metals, Pipewelders, Furuno, Arima, Garmin, Standard Horizon, Minn-Kota, Penn reels, West Marine, Sea Tow and ACR. They're all crap and should never be purchased or supported! Or anyone else for that matter!! I think a class-action lawsuit is in order!!! And I'm going to tell them so at the next boat show!!!! :2261_high:

Well, ABoater, welcome. Too bad your regular username was taken here. :753_hammer_hitting_head:

Oh jeez, I forgot that I HAD a 300 HPDI...

loved it!

This IS the forgive and forget all thread right???????

I promise to be nice going forward.

Ludi- I still want that Super Secret Factory HPDI 500 and I am uping my Super Secret bid for it if you will PM me so nobody knows we are communicating about it ... oh jeez... did I say THAT outloud ????????????????

Whoa, whoa, whoa....... let's get thread # 1 back on track: I still have my 250 HPDI and she is still running great! Now if everyone on this forum has HPDIs that run great, then the whole anti HPDI thing was...........a Merc/ETEC conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God!!! A forum where the "truth" can finally be told!