Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Sea Hunt 24 Gamefish

You have found the HOTSPOT 2? One thing i did think of that i did not put in my earlier post. Check out the livewell lid when open and trimming the engine up. I can tell you fron experience the livewell lid is stronger than the top cowling on the Yamaha. I put stops on the lid to keep it from happening again i dont know if Sea Hunt addressed this with the newer models or not. May get the dealer to do it before you buy it. Good Luck and great looking boat.

Hotspot, that's my boat only in Ice Blue. Outstanding boat at a reasonable price. Gotta love that big bow.

The tip above is a good one. Always check that the livewell lid is closed before trimming the motor up. I worked a boat show for a local SH dealer in February and as of that time SH had not done anything to keep the lid from laying back flat. When it happened to me the hinges on the lid buckled and took most of the force. Motor cowling has a very slight crease and is hardly noticeable. Ever price a replacement cowling for an F250? Not cheap.