Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

So there I was

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knowing that she Jessica could imitate anyones voice had me fooled. Once she swithced to her Kathleen Turner voice she had me back. Looking at her with her swelling chest and her perfect bust pushing over the top of the peasant dress she was wearing had me thinking can this be a dream? I pinched myself and no it was real. Jesica came over and whispered in my ear...

"that 5 o'clock shadow is very becoming, for a peasant girl". She instantly smiled, licking her lips while batting her eyelids. She then excused herself and strolled off toward the men's room.

My mind raced, my hear pounded, and then the realization struck me with all the force of a blown aircraft tire upon landing, and I shouted to no one in particular "that's it!!! that's it!!!

Just then, two lumbering ETEC owners in tattered CONTENDER t-shirts began waddling toward me at a brisk pace. Damn the luck! I had just purchased a used, heaver splattered Bayliner powered by a 50 hp Force outboard. How was I gonna be able to reason with these two?

Big Al

And how did I get these 56 stars tattooed on my! OMG where is my purple speedo's these green ones are not mine and they are a size to small.Could it be the ETEC guys?I'm no contender for this.Oh Jessica where are thow. Rod Serling you have to be behind this

Jessica turned her upper pouting torso to give me one more look before entering the rest room only to see the two men approaching me. She thought she better do something fast due to she is the one that wanted to rough me up.........later.

She spoke in a firm, projecting yet seductive voice "Hey boys!" they turned to look at her just as she pretended to have dropped her purse, and to see her bend over ever so slowly, exposing her firm dream bags and said "do you want some of these?" They did a 180, left me and approached her as she stood up slowly......

was just a passenger along for the ride. Things were not all bad thou as the bus driver pulled over to bar for a drink. As I sat at the bar nursing my drink with several bar umbrellas in it, I saw these two large men that were not friendly at all that were headed my way. I had dealt with them before. One had been my lover and the other hated me for this. It was obvious they had something serious on their minds and I was in no shape nor the right mind to deal with it. So, I quickly headed for the back of the bar, but as my luck would have it the Mens room was occupied, so there I was was huddled in the Ladies Room. Just me and.........