Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Boaters world

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
The one they have in Raleigh is a Triangle "Osprey"...A new one is $799, but the condition on this one was just OK. I'd pay for a new one & get a warranty before I'd pay $500 for this one.

http://www.alltackle.com/cyclone_line_winder.htm

I dropped by the Springfield VA store to check out the deals and there was a semi truck loading up the stuff. They said they were sending it to the Woodbridge, VA store.

I am going to check the Greenville, NC store when i go there tomorrow, hopefully there is something of value left.

David

I went by the store in Atlantic Beach today and I bought 2 Daiwa SLH50's for 55.00 each. All the reels they have left are now 40% off. They had two high speed 6/0's left for $77.00 each and 3 Penn 535's for about 75.00. They had some really good deals on large spinning reels and they had a bunch of their custom rods left. The prices are getting right stuff won't last much longer. All of the wooden display rod racks appeared to have been sold. The guy that helped me with the reels said that the Manager was going to open a tackle shop further down the road where the old IGA store used to be.

I dropped by the Raleigh store today & walked out with a handful of lures. They had a bunch of the gatlin-jets left and priced at $6.50...I've had some good success with them, so I bought a bunch (you just have to re-rig them with wire, cuz Wahoos like them)