Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

I love my job

Southport is one of several great boat company's in the Wilmington area.. Onslow Boats is another area boat company thats making it through these times.

Gotta love the Carolina style. Did not know Southport is a Raymond Hunt design ... cool.

I would not go so far as to call it a carolina style? I do have a former coworker and friend that has Abused his 26 Southport for 3 years like no one else could? As soon as he gets in open water area its to the pins!He tortures that poor boat, the way he tortured me when he was learning a trade under me! If that southport can take his abuse then its got my vote!

Welcome to the site Mike. It really is great to have so many boats at your disposal in your position. I was hoping you guys would come by and pick me up this weekend to pull me away from my non-working Yamaha on my seacraft. I would have dived into your cooler head first :1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinkin

Got to get your cell number. We picked up Jeff and Kendall and headed up Cox Creek.

Look what these guys have to do to earn a living...

QuitComplainingAboutYourJob11_1.jpg

QuitComplainingAboutYourJob31_1.jpg

capt1057820649china_military_police.jpg

The top one I could probably do, never been afraid of heights. Bet they make some serious green.

The middle one reminds me of way too many plane rides, why do I always get stuck next to the overflowing slob and there's a nice skinny, hot chick across the isle.

The third one, lets just say the turnover is probably too high.