Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

Another new guy here from northern California. Spend most of my time fishing lakes in Northern Ca. including Lake Tahoe. Favorite time to fish Tahoe is the winter and spring. Weather can be a little tough at times but the crowds are definitely gone. I have an 2007, 21.5', Duckworth Navigator with a 250 Evinrude Etec. Gets up and moves even at high elevations.

A few pics

100_0273-1.jpg

Tahoe Rainbow

DSCN0089.jpg

Tahoe Mack

for_sale_0481.jpg

Land Locked King Salmon from one of our local lakes

100_2532.jpg

First of all, thank you Wiley for supporting the sport.

Hello everyone. I have been a boat sales guy in Fort Myers Fla for almost twenty five years and consider myself very fortunate. I have been with Sea Ray, Meridian, Hatteras,Tiara,Bertram,Fountain,Donzi,Proline and Cigarette.

P.s Nice to meet you in person Wiley at the show-I was in the Fountain display

Hi all,

Just heard about this site at the Miami Boat Show. Saw Wiley taking pix throughout the show.

I am a very passionate boater who's been boating for about 30+ years. My current boat is a 2007 27' Concept with a single 225 Mercury Optimax. My last 6 boats have been Concepts of various sizes and I'll definitely consider another Concept when it’s time to upgrade. Before i continue, let me first say that i am partial to Concept for many reasons, most notably the way it handles in rough seas and the versatility that it offers. My cousin also happens to be the owner of Concept and having any other boat would be sacrilege.

I recently joined a local boating club called the Miami Outboard Club on Miami’s Watson Island. It is a great place where liked minded boating enthusiasts mingle and take part in many boating related activities.

Hope to see you guys out there in the water. Bye for now...