Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

Hello all,

Bud here, from Kentucky. I registered a while ago and am just now getting around to introducing myself. I've been boating for about 30 years off and on, power boats 18 - 27' and sailboats 19 - 33', mostly inland.

The wife and I love boating off the west coast of Florida and are currently looking for a trailerable WA that we can use around here and take to the coast for a couple weeks at a time.

Looking forward to learning from all of you, especially about saltwater boat fishing.

Bud

Welcome BudMan.

ReelBoating Free Classifieds are becoming quite popular. Good luck with your search.

Welcome Mark.

Did you read about the World Cat trip to the Abacos?

http://reelboating.com/forums/?showtopic=2340

Hey Wiley, Yes I was looking at it but the kids have school starting and I already have two western hunts set up so I better not. I ran to Marsh Habour in my Mako when Mako was having their funaments and had a blast, the world cat trip will be excellent I'm sure.

:rb-rules:

Hi all,

Joined earlier, thought I would respond. Live in NW Montana. Born in Miami Beach, ended up here (many years later). Have fished all my life, and have boated most my life, fished Sebastian, Cape Can., Stuart, Keys, etc, have have a home to use in Crystal River. Present boats are (choke, gasp) a panga and a drift boat. Home here is for sale, and we will be moving back to Fl. Will be in CR anyway next month for a month of fishing. Have owned many boats including several flats boats, delta (1970s), bruno, jet boats, airboats, etc. . Hope to in the future to get back into offshore fishing. Before the 'crunch,' wife and I enjoyed the east cape Mex. offshore light tackle and flyfishing for marlin, etc.

A reg or contender is probably in the future. Name is Fred, Dillon was my old bird dog, privileged to be named after him...Like to read tht, hate to post. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Joined months ago, just getting some time to catch up on some reading. Live in Ontario, Canada fish for Salmon & walleye Lake Ontario & Bay of Quinte.

Taking in Blues Festival in Kingston next weekend. Will take most of the next three days to get boat switched over from fishing to cruising. I'm running out of Woody wax, but have enough for this cleanup. Guess will have to head to Florida again this winter. :1992_beer_cheer: