Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

Greetings all, Reel Job for the other forum, koradji from ctfisherman

Displaced Australian, now in CT, lived in Annapolis for a few years and got TOTALLY addicted to striper fishing.

Have always owned some form of boat but have been "dry" for the last 5 years :2261_high:

Hoping to resolve that gap very shortly.

tony

Hi guys! Just found your site and it looks pretty nice. I live on (o.k., next to) the Monterey Bay over here in sunny Santa Cruz California. I've got an '85 B.W. Outrage C.C. 22' that I take out for Salmon, rock cod, and offshore for Tuna (120 gallon fuel cell). I love that boat, but it's getting tired and needs a little t.l.c., and the same goes for me, so it's time to move up to something larger, drier, cushier, and did I mention drier? Hope to make some new friends here and I promise I won't lie (too much) about the fish I catch! See you on the boards.

Dave :605_thumbs_up:

Hey Y'all!!!

Just joined after getting Wiley's email. And to think, I almost deleted it thinking it was SPAM. I'm glad I clicked it!!

I have '96 Shamrock Stalker 220 with a 350 Indmar and do all of my boating on the York River and Chesapeake Bay in Virginia. I'm happy to be a member of this great new site!!

Hi Guys: Just found out about the new site through an email. Nothing wrong belonging to a few forums. I boat in the Great Lakes, mainly Lake Erie for steelhead/walleye, Lake Ontario for salmon and Lake St Clair for musky. Have owned my Grady 228 for three years now and love it. Congratulations on the new site Wiley. From London, Ontario, Canada. Dwain :rolleyes:

I HATE SPAM FILTERS!

:D

Welcome everyone - see, selling your soul to the internet devil isn't so bad is it?

:wacko:

Look forward to your participation here!

I just registered - come over to THT in 2001 with Ed, Birdman, a few others when THT was just getting going. I don't have the post count - but I have been around...