Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

M I A REDNECK ?

Gee I feel I need to go to boat rehab I can't stand a good deal at times I did the floor in the 21' Kenner with a 115 Mercury and on the 20'4" Arrowglass 6.1 Volvo Penta so far My MVA is slowing me down now to finish the ski boat anyhow M I A redneck ?

post-1969-1243100052_thumb.jpg

Tim, the 1st thing you have to admit is , You have a problem.

You Sir are a BOATAHOLIC and there is only one cure for it and that's called , A WIFE .

The wife can cure you in a heat beat and take you to just a BOATER [ One boat ] so fast it will make your head spin.

Don't forget , a soon to be ex-wife can turn you into a DECK HAND in a matter of weeks.

No Sir , right now your just a Boataholic , not a REDNECK.

Tim, the 1st thing you have to admit is , You have a problem.

You Sir are a BOATAHOLIC and there is only one cure for it and that's called , A WIFE .

The wife can cure you in a heat beat and take you to just a BOATER [ One boat ] so fast it will make your head spin.

Don't forget , a soon to be ex-wife can turn you into a DECK HAND in a matter of weeks.

No Sir , right now your just a Boataholic , not a REDNECK.

Now that was funny and at the same time a very smart post

You are not a red neck. You are suffering from MBS, multiple boat syndrome.

And the problem is? Deciding which boat to take fishing! or on vacation. I cant remember the last time I didnt own more than one boat? I am from South Jersey. Even though its a lot differnt than most peoples perception of N.J. I am not a redneck, Just been hung up on boats for too long.

And the problem is? Deciding which boat to take fishing! or on vacation. I cant remember the last time I didnt own more than one boat? I am from South Jersey. Even though its a lot differnt than most peoples perception of N.J. I am not a redneck, Just been hung up on boats for too long.

I have mbs also / multiple boat syndrome . I also have a 1976 Arrow Glass Couger 15' with a 70 hp Evinrude. Never kissed saltwater. Runs like brand new.

I also have a 1986 Citation 20' i/o Merc 140 stringer. Run only in salwater sinse new.

1960's unknown make 12' jon boat 3 hp sears air cooled 1960's outboard, runs like it was brand new and never kissed saltwater.