Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Yamaha F350's

We have been running a 2008 Robalo with twin F350's for a year now. The engine have been flawless so far with 150 hours on them. We had the flywheel recall done two months ago by our dealer and they said everything was looking good on the engines.

I am just wondering what other owners are seeing out of their F350's, other than being a little thristy they have been great to us. Especially coming from our last boat with twin 2001 Optimax's :753_hammer_hitting_head:

mine have been great at 300 hrs , had the flywheels done, its weird that they want you to put less oil in now . My sticker on the new flywheel covers say 6.6qts and the old ones say 8.2 qts, I called the dealer and they told me thats what they want and basicaly want the oil to read from half on the stick to 3/4 on the stick, I was kind of hoping for a better explanation then that, Anybody know anything?