Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

For Those Who Love Brats............

Check out my buddies meat market. The brats are out of this world and the hillbilly bacon and smoked pork chops are to die for. Here is a list of flavors and if you mention Reel Boating you can buy 5 packages and get one free. I believe that the cost is $5 per 1lb pack plus shipping. Here is the web site: http://www.kurzweilscountrymeats.com/

To order send to kcmeatmarket@gmail.com

Buy five packages and if you mention the reel boating forum you will receive a free package of brats of your choice. Please include contact info so we can get hold of you.

There web master disappeared so it is not up to date with all the flavors so I have listed the current flavors below.

Alright you asked for it so here goes a complete rundown on all the different brats and sausages we make. The biggest part of the list are all fully cooked you just have to heat and eat. I will let you know when we get to the fresh ones.

Chicken sausage- these are made out of 100% chicken breast meat for the super health nuts.

Spinach and feta cheese-A Greek seasoning blend with spinach and feta cheese

Tomato Basil- sundried tomatoes and basil give this a little Italian flair

Smoked bratwurst and sausages- all our smoked bratwurst and sausages are made out of a beef and pork combination, no fillers or perservatives.

Applewurst- This is a sweeter sausage made with big chunks of apples, they are really good for breakfast with pancakes.

Andoullie- This is a cajun sausage that is slightly spicy.

Swiss and mushroom- This bratwurst is loaded with swiss cheese and portabella mushrooms.

Polish Sausage- This is a traditional polish bursting with garlic.

Philly Cheesesteak- This is our newest flavor, it has grilled onions, mushrooms, peppers, and swiss cheese all inside.

Smoked krakow- This is a traditional german style bratwurst, kind of a cross between a polish and a bratwurst.

Mozzarella sausage- This smoked sausage is loaded with mozzarella cheese.

Swedish potato sausage- This sausage has actual potatoes inside, it has a very ethnic flavor.

Knockwurst- This is a very mild sausage a favorite amongst kids.

Zorba the Greek- a Medditeranean blend of seasonings finish with a little parmasean cheese.

Chilli cheese dogs- This creeation has all the goodness of a chillidog at the ball park all wraped up inside, no mess.

Bacon cheeseburger- Hamburger, bacon and cheese how can it get any better.

Cheddar bratwurst- a traditional bratwurst loaded with cheddar cheese.

BBQ sausage- a great bbq flavor.

Roasted red pepper and asparagus- An original the grilled flavor of the sweet red bell peppers and asparagus give this sausage a complex yet delicious flavor.

Tomato Basil- sundried tomatoes and basil give this sausage an italian flair.

Smoked sausage- mild yet flavorful smoked sausage.

Smoked bratwurst- a traditional german style bratwurst, just bring the mustard

Jalapeno sausage- mild smoked sausage loaded with jalapenos.

Hotdogs- These are not your typical hot dog, they have the old fashioned flavor

Jalapeno cheddar bratwurst- our number 1 seller the cheddar chees flavor tones down the flavor of the spicy jalapenos.

Italian sausage- traditional Italian sausage bursting with flavor.

Garlic pepper- If you like garlic you will love these, the robust garlic pair with a little black pepper to give it a little kick.

The next batch are all our fresh brats, these need cooked all the way.

Maple blueberry breakfast sausage- These are a great breakfast sausage paired with pancakes.

Fresh Bratwurst- traditional German style bratwurst.

Fresh Italian- bursting with Italian flavor

Boudan- a cajun staple spicy sausage with rice inside.

Chorrizo- a mexican style sausage

Jalapeno cheddar- need we say more

Beer brats- how could life get any better.

Sauerbraten- for those who would rather have their condiments inside the bratwurst are loaded with sauerkraut.

The following are flavors we are working on in research and development. Hopefully coming soon.

Black and blue bratwurst- Bratwurst with black pepper and blue cheese

Habenero and peach- a little sweet heat to set your tastebuds a blazin.

New ideas are always accepted but do not get discouraged if you don;t see them soon. we take research and development very seriously so we only turn out the bst possible product.

Thanks,

Chris Kurzweil

Kurzweil's Country meats

Great, now I'm hungry. Thanks a lot! :lol::angry:

I love sausages, so much flavor packed inside them. But how'd they get so expensive? I've seen some that were $8-9/lb. They used to be made of all the leftover parts, now they're prime cuts (or at least priced that way).

I don't know about this guy's boudain, but the real deal is great. Back in the late 70's my dad was working in Beaumont, TX and there was a Cajun grocer just down the road. Man, that stuff was good. My mom gets it from a guy in Louisiana now, it's very good but not the same. Probably doesn't have the lips and ears in it. :lol: