Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Wiley's Welcome

Hey Wiley, congrats from BOE! I was there at the start of your last site and hope to be a part of this one too!

Who are the 59 brown nosers that registered before me :1143_neener_neener_neener:

You're the brown noser........and I learned well from the master. :1992_beer_cheer:

Cool site Wiles.........best of luck to you.

After looking at all the old THT names, I lost track of how many really good contributors hit the road a couple of years back. Glad to see everyone.

Hows that for brown nosing Jimbo??....... :2261_high:

Andy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to coming to this site every day. I didn't get much of a chance to visit the "old THT" before Wiley left, so I'm very interested to see this site from birth. Good luck Wiley, and can I just say...

WHEEE THE NON COMPETE IS OVER!!!!!!

Why do I feel like I'm late to the party? I knew the site was coming up soon but I was thinking I would get a notification right away. :471_confused_face:

I only found out about it tonight as I was brousing dockside at THT. There was talk about a thread that was deleted.

Anyway......I'm here now so you can all carry on. :1143_neener_neener_neener:

Congratulations Wiley and thanks for the invite. I jumped all over sign up yesterday but didn't have time at work to really look at the new site until this morning. This is great. I can't thank you and all the THT members enough for all I've learned over there since early 2003 but the last year or so has been disappointing to say the least.

Thanks for getting Reel Boating up and running.

JollyMonNJ

I've been waiting for this for a while now and Wiley, welcome back to the game, son! Best of luck with the new site and I'm sure this will be a wild success!!!

CMP