Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Guess Who?

Howdy folks... Spoke to HotSpot today and he gave me insider info. Thanks Steve! :1992_beer_cheer:

Anyways, the family is doing great. Had a little one, Colton Foster mid January and had the bright idea of taking in a Chocolate Lab puppy (coco) a few weeks earlier. Don't know what I was thinking, but she will be a GREAT family dog in the long run. Just have to get through the mayhem.. :753_hammer_hitting_head:

Meghan is doing very well and turns 3 in July. Time flies.. Caroline is teaching 6th grade.

My deepest apologies to all my friends who I have failed to stay in contact with. It's not an indicator, just what it is and you are not forgotten, just been REEL busy...

Was gonna post up a pic of the fam, but don't see an option.. Oh well, post number 1 and.... SUBMIT! :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different site but still the same person...............Hi Woody! :1143_neener_neener_neener:

:1992_beer_cheer:

I've thought of you from time to time.......I'm glad the military hasn't made a secret agent out of you that you don't even know about.

It sounds like the family is going good.....I'm pleased.

Welcome buddy