Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

NC Boaters Want Pumps Labeled

I'm sure we can get Bonner Stiller onboard ( Rep. Brunswick), I talked with Carler Farmer a lot ( His secretary ) when we were working the towing law. Headhunt knows Bruce Goforth well, he is a Dem. in Buncombe here, I think he would help also, however Susan Ficher a Dem. here in Buncombe we can count out, I had enough with her last year also.We might have a friend in Arthur Williams, I still have his Thank You note hanging up here and Bill Brisson up in Dublin ( 22 nd District )is a good guy, I met him at the Wilmington meeting, he would in with the farming part.

We could also talk with Rube McMullan at OIFC, he came onboard last year too. Anyway throwing some thoughts out there.

Thanks

Butch