Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

hitting the "other side" tomorrow

Looks like a break in the weather tomorrow headed for the corner at 4:00am yikes going yellow fin huntin on the Pride of the Pocket : Conchy shel she 's slow and steady.wish us luck :239_fishing:

I am fired up and ready to kill something Booyah!! :2261_high:

if rumors are true the YFT bite is supposed to be hot right now, guess we'll see

quick wrap up will add pics tomorrow. Left Manatee pocket at 4:00am arrived on scene after daylight. We found the first pack of birds around 55 miles E,NE of St Lucie inlet. We had no problem finding birds or boats in 4 years of fishing the other side of the gulfstream I have never seen so many boats it was almost as bad as fishing a hot dolphin bite right palm beach.

We picked at em for a bit then I picked up and ran farther east about 20miles and found more birds and boats and tuna. We hit 5 small YFT 11 blackfin and and one mack daddy about 65 lbs or so.

We started back around 2:30 as we were running back home I commented to my crew it would be nice to have one of those giant go fast CC and haul ass. My crew replied :1992_beer_cheer: that how the hell can we mix drinks and eat sushi while launching of waves at 40 mph..LOL

Gulf stream current was a ###### crossing back home with south wind chop and ripping current made for a long ride home. My volvo diesels continue to impress me with their relibility I ran the motors for a solid 14 hours they just hum like the ever ready bunny.

We aint fast we aint stylish but we're steady, Conchy Shel Style!