Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Introductions

All optional off course.

Where do you live? What do you do for a living? Where do you boat and fish? Family? Hobbies?

Name is Steve

Married with 2 young adults

In the Information Services business

Have a 2003 Sea Pro SV2300 with a Yamaha F200 (1290 hours)

My only hobby is boating and fishing

We have a place at Goose Creek and boat/fish out of Bogue Inlet, we go every chance we get!!

Name: Ralph

Free as a bird

Also in the Information Services bizz

Got a little burned out on fishing, but ready to get back into it

If anything, Id much prefer open water versus creeks, inlets, beach fishing

Back in school to get another degree in my career choice (hopefully done by this fall, crossing fingers)

Hobbies: UNC, raquetteball, football, boating, basketball, chasing women, breathing, showering, sleeping

Tom

Retired Navy Master Chief (31 years active service, 24 of those years at sea)

4 kids .... grown with college degrees

4 grand kids

Instructional Technologist ...... assist faculty (ECU) adapt technogly for classroom and online use

Primary fishing areas .... Onslow Bay and Cape Lookout to Oregon Inlet

My first and only mate Cheryl share a passion for offshore fishing. We like to play racquectball, golf, tennis, and I slow pitch softball.

Love those Pirates!

http://albums.phanfare.com/4892322/2690881...mageID=46722468

Life has been Good!

Auguste (my real name)

Occupation: Consultant mostly to the Canadian federal government . . . health and social programs

Married: Cecile, two children, and three grandchildren

Location: Home in Quebec Canada and slip at Pirates Cove in the Outerbanks of NC, near Manteo and Wanchese

Hobbies: Fishing and golf when too windy to fish (have a good wind game)

Hi! I'm Amy!

Married to Bobby (User Name: Striper Junkie) for almost 10 years. No kids yet. :504_shrugging:

We have a 2006 Sea Hunt 220 Escape with a 200 Yamaha 4 stroke.

We striper fish alot...all over North Carolina and have just started getting into Saltwater Fishing.

Name is Doug aka Seahawg aka Pookie

Married with teenage daughter so my sanity is definitely in question!

Also have a son who is at State, who is a firefighter, EMT, 100 ton Captain, and Dive Master

Live in Raleigh, but go to our little concrete block bunker (second oldest building on the island) on Emerald Isle as much as we can. Have a lot at the end of Taylors Creek in Beaufort where I hope to build my retirement home. Due to change in economy, said retirement is now scheduled for 2049 when I'll be 94.

To keep the wolves away from the door, I sell Electronic Medical Record systems to pee pee docs (Urologists).

Fish a 25' Parker out of Radio Island (actually I let it sit on the lift and grow rust, as much as I get to use it).

My interests are:

Offshore fishing, Scuba diving, Side Scan Sonar, Skeet shooting, Bluegrass, Video Production, Electronic Medical Records, Healthcare Reform, Grilling Devices, Venture Capital, Mergers and Aquisitions, Angel Capital, Exit Strategies, Woodworking, Charcuterie, Specialty Foods, Landscape Design, Geothermal HVAC, CAMA Regulations, Home Theatre Design, Consumer Electronics, Cooking, Food Preservation, Ham Curing, Dry Aging Beef, Beer Making, Home Distillation, Unimogs, Pinzgauers, Ram Pumps, Knots, Homemade Walk-In Coolers, Architectural Salvage, Heirloom Seeds, Heirloom Animal Breeds, Treehouses, Dogs, Sauces, Internet Humor, Poker, Cigars, Photography, Rainwater Collection, Magic, Cisterns, Ferrocement Water Tanks, Kitchen and Bath Design, Home Design, Earth Ovens, Solar Design, Alternative Building Methods, Economics, Zoning and Real Estate Law.

I look forward to getting to know all of y'all better. The one's I already know, are a fine bunch of folk.

My name is Barry.. I'm in Gastonia, Don't have a job (I'm retired for 3 years now).

I enjoy boating and fishing. Normally a couple weeks in the Fl Keys each year. I travel to north Fl several times a year to visit relatives. Got my CWP last year. Enjoy ACC basketball but have to go out of conference to watch college football.

Spend time with my adult kids and my grand kids (1 boy and 2 girls twin 2 year olds).

Can't beat a good cold beer.