Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Reel Boating Members Show Your Boats!

I always liked those Ticonderogas. They remind me of "mini Bertrams". I always hated those big engine boxes though. I think going to a bracket with outboards would free up a lot of cockpit space. Nice Boat.

1970 John Allmand Ticonderoga 23'

Back in March 2009:

Still in progress with the total refit....

n1344967331_30150351_7528611.jpg

Seagull at the ready!

n1344967331_30150339_8383576.jpg

Dash was restored to clean flat panel, then I got busy...wiring has been cleaned up now...

n1344967331_30150331_3547588.jpg

Portside seat barfing it's guts out the back. Flaking paint on underside of top. Embarassing! All redone now.

n1344967331_30150333_3240968.jpg

Things I added: electric flush potty, holding tank, fresh water tank, PAR pump with surge tank, Good windlass and roller, sink and cabinet, Charles battery charger, VSR, AGM batteries, Halogen (soon to be LED) lighting, navigation lights, Water Witch bilge switch, Uniden VHF, Galaxy antenna, fender baskets, side ladder mounts, wiper, hydraulic steering, random deck hatches, Besenzoni pedestals, new Chevy 350 with Edelbbrock 750 and Performer intake, complete rewire with Ancor wire and ring terminals, Navpod helm station above, Faria gauges, reupholstered seats, and lots more...

Newer pix to come with all the updates.

• wiley pinned this topic