Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Tht

Well this is my first post over here. THT felt the need to ban me because apparently a certain Moderator there enjoys using the bully tactic. I think the mods over there must be between the ages of 12-15 given their actions. Anyone else been banned?

Anyways, glad to be on board here. Time to do some searching.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is my first post over here. THT felt the need to ban me because apparently a certain Moderator there enjoys using the bully tactic. I think the mods over there must be between the ages of 12-15 given their actions. Anyone else been banned?

Anyways, glad to be on board here. Time to do some searching.

welcome. :1992_beer_cheer:

introductions slide on down to "dockside chatter".

we have a regular band camp over here. me because a Mod thought i was a "Jerk" (no actual rules broken) :471_confused_face:. Menzies a Potty Mouth (he, he) ..........the list goes on. just sit back and watch the THaT spiral.......this is a boating and fishing forum over here though.........with hint of good natured ribbing and humor occasionally. Enjoy.

Hello and welcome.

I appreciate all new members who join ReelBoating. I do want to reiterate however that I don't want to be known as a THT refugee forum. I would rather have members join because they appreciate the direction this Forum will go - and grow.

There are 2-3 anti-THT "boating" sites out there - RB will not be one of them. I will run this site similar to the way I ran THT in the early years, with intelligent moderation and a sense of community - web forums simply do not "run themselves".

It's a shame THT has become known as the Mods vs Members site.

Again, great to have you here.

Hello and welcome.

I appreciate all new members who join ReelBoating. I do want to reiterate however that I don't want to be known as a THT refugee forum. I would rather have members join because they appreciate the direction this Forum will go - and grow.

There are 2-3 anti-THT "boating" sites out there - RB will not be one of them. I will run this site similar to the way I ran THT in the early years, with intelligent moderation and a sense of community - web forums simply do not "run themselves".

I hear you loud and clear. Just a little baffled and was looking to see if anyone else had recieved similar treatment, my questions about it will end here in this post.

Hello and welcome.

^^^^^^^^

These common examples of class by Wiley are the reason members flock here!

It said "Forever" !

Whatever though, that place had gone down the tubes months ago, and everyone knows it.

I vented about the mods over there and got this in my mailbox LOL.. Was a while ago though...But i actually thought it was pretty funny

"I am an extremely patient person, but you are succeeding in wearing my patience thin. Wiley would never stand for someone calling him an a**hole on his forum, and neither will I. Regardless of what is happening on a community forum, it is never acceptable to call ANYONE, let alone the site owners, an a**hole (or douchebag, for that matter). If "personal attacks" are against the rules, what makes you think that personally attacking the representative of the forum owner, of all people, multiple times is gonna fly? Are you actively TRYING to get banned?

I'm sure you understand that comments like yours would easily be grounds for banning on any other forum. I'll give you some time to cool off, but keep it up, and you can find another boating forum to frequent. "

Internet Brands

I vented about the mods over there and got this in my mailbox LOL.. Was a while ago though...But i actually thought it was pretty funny

"Wiley would never stand for someone calling him an a**hole on his forum, and neither will I. "

Internet Brands

You were calling Wiley that! Not nice! :1143_neener_neener_neener: