Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Grove Slam

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am Greg from endlessimagery.com - I have been doing tournaments and aerial shoots for over 6 years now and have been the "official" photographer for the GroveSlam since the beginning. I should have all the race photos up overnight on my site www.endlessimagery.com - I will be up in the copter again tomorrow morning getting the Bimini start of all the 170 boats - FWIW - I was hired to just do photos for the photo shoot/race and there was another guy hired by Tony to do video...not sure what he got but I got some killer photos - if anyone has any question feel free to email me at info@endlessimagery.com

Greg

Great photos Greg! How about we switch next year, you do the Miami Show and I'll do the Grove Slam?

:1992_beer_cheer:

Now where is that race video?????

:504_shrugging:

I believe continuously hitting the rev limiter will put you in gardian mode.

I've been on a few boats and even in smooth water, if they are on the limiter too long, we have to come to a stop, shut the motors off, turn them back on, and were on our way again.

Its my understanding the Guardian system kicked on when the water pressure dropped due to the amount of time in the air. I think they have some tuning to do on the 350's....the Opti boat won the race. I've spent a lot of time in the air with my Optis and never had a low water pressure problem.