Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Seatow Discount

Before I renewed my Seatow membership I was looking around the internet for discount codes. If you use MBC, it will work and get you 10 percent of for renewing members and I assume new members... Just a little FYI

Good timing. I broght my papers to renew on line today and saw this post. Thanks for the savings!

It's great to see people finding ways to save a buck or so here and there; anything to make the boating experience better is great with me. :605_thumbs_up:

It's also awesome to see interest in Sea Tow memberships here on RB. Hopefully, I can work with Wiley and get Sea Tow more involved with the Forum.

The MBC discount code is intended for members of a yacht club in Marco Island, Florida and we'd like to keep use of that code to those people who keep their boats there.

However, there are plenty of other ways to save for new and renewing Sea Tow members. When you call us be certain to ask about our current monthly specials. We always like to attract new members, but these deals are sometimes also available to renewing members.

Even at the regular $149, I'd like to think that you get a lot more than your money's worth as a Sea Tow member, considering all the other things a Sea Tow membership can get you discounts on.

Feel free to ask me anything else.