Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

National Bouy Data

Marlin,

I am on PFF but don't post there much. My parents have a house on Harbor Ct. We were down there a couple of weeks ago for the kids' spring break. Was that you that was comming out of the canal in the dark blue or black Rabalo? We were out on the pier with the kids and my wife and I both commented on how pretty of a boat that is.

I thought that was you there when I went out. Nice family. Thanks for the comments. It's has black sides and I just love the boat. Want to get out more but winds have kept me in port. I'm sure the boat could handle it but I am at a point that I just don't want to fight the waves on a long trip. My joy lies at being 30 miles or so south and that is a long struggle if the waves are up!! Give a shout the next time you are down and if you want to get a way for a while.

Finally got out last Thursday but forgot to take coordinates of new bouy. Heck, turns out I didn't need them!! Was going out 180' from perdido pass and about ran over it. :D It's setting in 88 ft of water about 13 mi due south from the pass. I think it is in a great spot for our area. The one south of DI is ok if going to the rigs but this one gives a more accurate read for where most of us fish. Speaking of which, had a great day fishing about 20 mi S of the pass with an assortment of keepers and non keepers-mostly the endangered and elusive red snapper.