Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Finally Found It

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was pretty funny how you came back with that undercover name.I still can't figure out how that new it was you :1143_neener_neener_neener:

he, he. the goofy thing is i changed one letter and logged in to wish everyone well and to say a polite one sentence goodbye......but they deleted it. the even funnier part is Capt Kangaroo thought i misspelled it. he, he.

I've even taken to taunting the mods with mentions of reelboating when an opportunity pops up.

:rolleyes: That's real brave when even the Mods over there tell people about it!

:rolleyes: That's real brave when even the Mods over there tell people about it!

Who said anything about brave, captain one-liner? Did I misrepresent a fact here, or is the Kalick getting the better of you?

What attitude.

The guy talks about "taunting" the mods on another boating forum using ReelBoating.com.

Now I may be wrong but I don't think Wiley has it in mind that people need to come here and use his new forum to bash other forums any more than he would want anyone on another forum bashing ReelBoating.

If you want to leave one forum and come here that's great.

If you want to stay in both, or a half dozen different boating forums, that's OK too. We have guys here from FS, and other sportsfishing sites. Vive la differance!

But this is the unteenth time I've seen someone come in and the first thing they want to do is bash the other forum. I think that is childish - like a 14 year old breaking up with the love of her life and then telling all her friends that she hates him - until they get back together again the next day.

Peace out.

What attitude.

The guy talks about "taunting" the mods on another boating forum using ReelBoating.com.

Now I may be wrong but I don't think Wiley has it in mind that people need to come here and use his new forum to bash other forums any more than he would want anyone on another forum bashing ReelBoating.

If you want to leave one forum and come here that's great.

If you want to stay in both, or a half dozen different boating forums, that's OK too. We have guys here from FS, and other sportsfishing sites. Vive la differance!

But this is the unteenth time I've seen someone come in and the first thing they want to do is bash the other forum. I think that is childish - like a 14 year old breaking up with the love of her life and then telling all her friends that she hates him - until they get back together again the next day.

Peace out.

To your credit, I'm glad to see you express yourself in more than one line...too bad it was over something so small.

I'm done with this conversation.

Sorry Menz.....i'll keep this as civil as i can. you are not the mother or the father of anyone on this or any other site. you are not Wiley. you do not have the right to preach, judge, or condescend to any member. please conduct yourself accordingly. if you think it is "childish" that someone would want to disparage another forum then keep in mind that he is not your child and it is not your role to admonish him.

Have a jolly good night sir.