Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Finally! I Never Thought It Would Happen To Me.

I'm rich!!!! and wouldn't you know it I am so lucky that I get millions thrown at me twice in the same day.

Here is the first one....

ATTENTION

I have Paid the fee for delivery of your draft Cheque when the manager of African Bank Ivory Coast told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire.So I told him to cash $1,500,000.00 all the necessary arrangements for the delivery of the $1,500,000..00 in cash was made with DHL GLOBAL COMPANY. Contact DHL with the information below:

ATTN: MR MARK ANTHONY

TEL: +225 48552672.

EMAIL: ( coureirservicedhl@hotmail.fr ) This is the information they need from you to delivery your Dispatch Box to you.Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrive in your country with your BOX. 1.YOUR FULL NAME:...........................................................

2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS:...................................................

3.YOUR COUNTRY:..................................................................

4.YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER:................................

5.YOUR HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER:..................................

6.A COPY OF YOUR ID OR PICTURE IF ANY FOR IDENTIFICATION

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid mistake on the delivery.Give them your physical address to avoid any mistake in the delivery including with your ID or Picture.You will also pay $89.00 to them for the security keeping of the box.I would have been around when you contact them ,but I will be leaving for a nine months course in France tomorrow night.Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive the Dispatch box contains $1.5 MILLION. Quote these two codes to let them know you are the owner of the dispatch box deposited by me. SECURITY CODE SCTC/2001DHX/567/

CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE SCTC/BEN/xxiv/-78/01

Note.The DHL GLOBAL COMPANY don't know the contents of the Box..I registered it as a Box containing Special Film Material for Maps to be developed in your country. They don't know it contains $1.5 MILLION.So don't let them know that is money that is in that package Box to avoid delay.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Kind Regards,

Miss Beltran Mary.

Here is the 2nd one, this one sounds legit. I am going to help this poor woman out.

From Miss Reneta Williams.

Abidjan. Cote D'Ivoire

West Africa.

Hi

I am Miss Reneta Williams the only Daughter of my late parents Mr and Mrs Dikko Williams. My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in france during one of his business trips abroad on the 5th May 2007. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.Before his death on 5th May 2007, he informed me that he has the sum of Eight Million, Seven Hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD$8,700,000.00)left in fixed deposit account in the Bank.

He further told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary but legal documents to this fund with the bank. I am just 19 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire.This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will inform you more details involved in this matter.

My Regards,

Miss Reneta Williams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

เล่นเน็ตไวกว่า

Internet Explorer 8 เหมาะสุดสำหรับYahoo! เปิด 2 หน้าเว็บโปรดได้ทุกครั้งที่เปิดเบราเซอร์ โหลด IE8 ได้ที่นี่! (ฟรี)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

เล่นเน็ตไวกว่า

Internet Explorer 8 เหมาะสุดสำหรับYahoo! เปิด 2 หน้าเว็บโปรดได้ทุกครั้งที่เปิดเบราเซอร์ โหลด IE8 ได้ที่นี่! (ฟรี)

Now I don't have to struggle to make a living in the marine industry anymore. I can just buy a nice 50 Viking and fish every island in the Carribean.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really have to know her measurments first :lol: but all that money, decisions decisions.....................

LOL...I am going to mess with them hard. I have already emailed the Williams lady back (I know its some guy in Nigeria) and told her I would be happy to help.

Once I have the person believeing I will help I am going to request a nude picture of her just so I know I am not being scammed. I will need it nude so I know its not a guy in a dress. Lets see if this clown sends me a nude pic of his wife, sister or daughter. :2261_high: