Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Pursuit 335 Os

I am thinking about getting a cabin boat for overnite trips. There are some new '08 Pursuit 335 OS's around that can likely be bought cheap. I am looking for opinions on this boat equipped with twin Yami 350's. I don't think this hull was designed for those engines and was wondering if there are any weight issues i should know about. Also, how is the ride and performance, etc. I think this was a popular model but has been replaced by the 345 OS (which I also like !). Any feed back will be appreciated.

Pursuit has been a Yamaha builder for many years, and most likely worked closely with Yam on the compatability of the 350s with 335. I wouldn't worry about it.

When the 350 was in development and testing, all the Yamaha builders were in the loop because of the weight (804 lbs. dry) and whether they would be able to install it on whatever models. An engine won't last long on the market if 75% of the boats can't handle it... :504_shrugging: