Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Garmin Gpsmap 5212 Fishfinder

bj01

Hi, everyone in here, i bought this Garmin Gpsmap 5212 used for 1month, but due to my illness my doctor told me to stay away from sea activity, So i decided to sale it off since i can go back to sea, i bought it for $2,799.99 but am not looking to get the said figure back any good price bid can have it for $950 - $1,300.

Here are little info on specification:

• Includes WAAS-enabled, 12 parallel channel GPS sensor with 30 ft. cable length
  • Display: 5212 12.1-inch, 4096 color capable XGA sunlight readable touch screen display (1024 x 768 pixels) 1400 nits of brightness

Preloaded with worldwide satellite imagery and highly-detailed BlueChart g2 marine cartography of the coastal United States including Alaska, Hawaii and the Bahamas

Anyone interested to buy it drop me a message bj0634@aol.com and give me call, my number is 404-287-0634

• 3 weeks later...