Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Has not sold a boat in six months

Dirty Dog

PS I know the story that a NJ broker is circulating that I did not have the money to buy a boat for which I had made the deposit . . . but if that is true, then why would I spent money and time to have boats surveyed if I could not afford them . . . and have signed a formal offer and made a 10% deposit . . . that BS story just does not hold water

The truth is that the listing said both engines had had a major overhaul when one of them had not . . . and I have documentation to prove that . . . Also, we never the left the dock for a sea trial because the engine was being taken apart by the owner's mechanic because the engine had been serverly overheated

And I have two witnesses who were there to collaborate my story . . . and both of them are well respected and are residents of NJ . . .

PS I met some very nice brokers in NJ who I would contact if I found a boat near them that met my requirements . . . I even chatted with one of them yesterday and I advised him that I had an offer out on a boat and made the 10% electronic transfer for the deposit . . . sea trial and survey next weekend Pete and Mike were both nice guys I met in NJ and they told me the up and up on two boats and that those boats were project boats that needed lots of work . . . I would work with them

Have a good day sir . . . I wish you luck in selling your clients boat in this economy . . . and maybe things get back on track for you

All anybody can go on is what you have posted.

Speaking of assumptions you seem to assume i am a broker. All I was asking for was the whole story, the true story, and nothing but the story, but you want to throw assumptions in as well.

So sorry your feelings were hurt but I would suggest you take your beef to the broker and stop whining about it here because every story has two sides and you are only telling your distorted side. Just because I didnt chime in with the other salesmen haters is no reason to assume I am a broker. My handle is my handle and if you dont like it too bad. As long as you are not dealing with the owner of the boat you will never be privy to the reasons for the broker hurting your ego.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All anybody can go on is what you have posted.

Speaking of assumptions you seem to assume i am a broker. All I was asking for was the whole story, the true story, and nothing but the story, but you want to throw assumptions in as well.

So sorry your feelings were hurt but I would suggest you take your beef to the broker and stop whining about it here because every story has two sides and you are only telling your distorted side. Just because I didnt chime in with the other salesmen haters is no reason to assume I am a broker. My handle is my handle and if you dont like it too bad. As long as you are not dealing with the owner of the boat you will never be privy to the reasons for the broker hurting your ego.

What a bunch of cr@p...we who have been around this and other forums know of the character of the OP. I suppose there may not be a lot of us out to buy a $100K boat. However, I found his post informative for those in his shoes. You however have come aboard to complain about his supposed whining, egos, feelings, etc. I don't think there is anyone here who could give a damn what you have to think or say. There are other forums that you can undoubtedly get a whole host of supporters, followers and hangers-on to support your dismal cause. But probably not here......take a hike.

Dirty Dog

My my my

Now all you are arguing (trolling) about is that you don't like the topic I am discussing or the perspective I am presenting

You see, my ego doesn't bruise easy because I have listened to your arguments and assumptions about an event that you apparently have no knowledge of, since you were apparently not there

Have a great day and do us a favour . . . don't bother coming back :)

WHO TOLD YOU HE WAS GOING TO MEET SOME OF HIS BUDDIES? ARE YOU MAKING AN ASSUMPTION OR IS THAT FACT? ALSO DID YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT OR ARE YOUR FEELINGS JUST BRUISED BECAUSE HE FAILED TO JUMP THROUGH YOUR HOOP?

I fail to understand the purpose of your post. The OP is merely relating his experience and his opinion. Isn't that what forums are all about?

He was whining like a little girl and needs some one to defend him from my request for the truthful information for that malicious bit of lies and here you come on a white pony sword ready to defend your old pal because he obviously does not have a reason for such a stupid silly whiney post and you have no reason to defend him unless of course you are lovers from Quebec.

I think it is time to put this "dog" to sleep!