Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

can't access THT

My boat was moored in Winchester Bay Mint

POPEYE why do you argue with Rich. For what did he do to you, Rich is a very knowledgeable boater-fisherman and very respected by many. Besides that he is a friend of mine. I just don't see why you attack him we all belong to many fishing websites some have different task that they may do, so what :605_thumbs_up: I'm glad that you are here and posting many of us have been here for awhile and want to continue to support RB for Pete sakes lets try to do it in a positive way. You can ask Rich anything and he would help you or anyone of us out :1121_wink: base your opinions on more factual post not just off a few. We do like diversity some people show us what to do, some people show what not to do Tim

Edited by TimW Texas

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry folks but I have to shut this moron up.

Travis? Read this closely. Trilene Big Game 50 lb. test stock# BG 150-15 comes in a 1 lb. spool which holds 1090 yards. This is what they sent to me.

Yes I know I said 1,000 yards but when speaking of large numbers folks tend to round things off. Here is a link to Berkley's site where you will find BG 150-15. http://www.berkley-fishing.com/products/line/monofilament/trilene-big-game

In answer to your question: "so who's making a fool of themselves lil feller?" It's still you Travis. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A thousand is a large number? Really? Why then don't you carry around a thousand dollars. Then you'd be a BIG lil feller. :1946_headbanging:

This sure is a friendly place. Makes me glad I dropped in :504_shrugging:

You can thank the short, 67 year old, hate filled, mono challenged, stalker Joe Mc 67.

bad threads follow him around like a cloud.

People dont want to put up with his horseshit.

This sure is a friendly place. Makes me glad I dropped in :504_shrugging:

You can thank the short, 67 year old, hate filled, mono challenged, stalker Joe Mc 67.

bad threads follow him around like a cloud.

People dont want to put up with his horseshit.

here ye, here ye :605_thumbs_up:

Its real clear! MY BOAT WAS MOORED IN WINCHESTER BAY. You should google and see how close it is to Reedsport. I was a river guide on the Umpqua River. I know every stretch of it. Oh! that river runs right through Reedsport to Winchester bay. How do the Jaws look this time of year. Eating Spotted Owl is a Federal offense Legal Status/Protection

Endangered Species Act (ESA): Northern spotted owls are listed as threatened under the ESA.

IUCN Red List: Near threatened.

CITES: Northern spotted owls are listed in Appendix II.