Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

can't access THT

creaming yorself eh, Joe? all because I made a simple mistake west/east who the fuck really cares? at least we catch fish here and not loose them because we don't know bad mono when we see it.

its one thing to type east when you mean west but it surely is hysterical when a idiot, such as yourself, starts a thread about loosing fish because he were sold bad mono and couldn't realise it. hahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa have u no shame?

joemc44urinalmintinspek.jpg

who the heck is travis? ur loosing it old dude just like those fish that u broke off with the bad mono.

peace of advise, don't kwit your day job swapping out urinal cakes. not much can go wrong wit dat

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Travis you have provided enough laughs for one thread. I'm going to give you a break and not post here so you won't be able to make more of a fool of yourself. :1121_wink:

Oh BTW the bad mono you were chortling about? You didn't mention that Berkley sent me a 1000 yard spool after I mailed them the spool I used because they had problems with that batch :1121_wink: That was in the thread Travis but you conveniently left that out. Go back to that 'low place' and spare yourself further embarrassment.

Berkely sent you a 1000 yd roll of what? Trilene Big Game or Prospec and in what # test?

Prospec only roll in 1000 yds is 130# test way to strong for you to handle.

and Trilene doesn't come in an even 1000 yd roll in any # test.

so who's making a fool of themselves lil feller?

U never answered my question; hows the pickle fishing on the isle of block this summer?

Berkely sent you a 1000 yd roll of what? Trilene Big Game or Prospec and in what # test?

Prospec only roll in 1000 yds is 130# test way to strong for you to handle.

and Trilene doesn't come in an even 1000 yd roll in any # test.

so who's making a fool of themselves lil feller?

U never answered my question; hows the pickle fishing on the isle of block this summer?

Sorry folks but I have to shut this moron up.

Travis? Read this closely. Trilene Big Game 50 lb. test stock# BG 150-15 comes in a 1 lb. spool which holds 1090 yards. This is what they sent to me.

Yes I know I said 1,000 yards but when speaking of large numbers folks tend to round things off. Here is a link to Berkley's site where you will find BG 150-15. http://www.berkley-fishing.com/products/line/monofilament/trilene-big-game

In answer to your question: "so who's making a fool of themselves lil feller?" It's still you Travis. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good God.

I'm a Mod at THT, and as such I see enough bullshit posts to last a lifetime, as I am all too often forced to focus on those, rather than the ones I enjoy. I come here to get away from that....or so I thought. You said it. Or so you thought, You are putting down the folks on this forum. If you cant handle it, Split. No room for wimps here. If it makes you mad, Then this aint fer you. WE can fend for ourselves here. No need for your "GOD" skills. WE have fun here. Wiley does just fine.

Good God.

I'm a Mod at THT, and as such I see enough bullshit posts to last a lifetime, as I am all too often forced to focus on those, rather than the ones I enjoy. I come here to get away from that....or so I thought. You said it. Or so you thought, You are putting down the folks on this forum. If you cant handle it, Split. No room for wimps here. If it makes you mad, Then this aint fer you. WE can fend for ourselves here. No need for your "GOD" skills. WE have fun here. Wiley does just fine.

Whatever. Bite me.