Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

can't access THT

Good God.

I'm a Mod at THT, and as such I see enough bullshit posts to last a lifetime, as I am all too often forced to focus on those, rather than the ones I enjoy. I come here to get away from that....or so I thought.

Wiley keeps egging them on. :D

Thanks for your post to the ReelBoating Forum - We hope you continue to follow-up your post after comments are made.

It does pop up in some hilarious places.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup as soon as you tell me about Fishpatrick's in Reedsport where you purport to be from............this time :lol::lol::lol:

Fishpatrick's Crabby Cafe

196 Day Front Loop Drive

Reedsport, OR 97467

Fishpatrick's Crabby Cafe in Reedsport, OR is a private company categorized under Restaurants. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of less than $500,000 and employs a staff of approximately 5 to 9.

How's about dat lil feller?

Are ya hands clean?

I could have googled that also Travis. Now for the $64,000 question. On your left as you enter the front door what is there and what is it a likeness of?

It's not on google. :1121_wink:

Watch the 'dodge' on this one. :lol:

Nah this is more than a router/IP issue. It would appear a bit more than that as having access to multiple and different dial-up, wireless broadband, ADSL etc systems they all behave the same and even where some of the systems have never ever even connected to THT :471_confused_face: .

Nah this is more than a router/IP issue. It would appear a bit more than that as having access to multiple and different dial-up, wireless broadband, ADSL etc systems they all behave the same and even where some of the systems have never ever even connected to THT :471_confused_face: .

Damn, Kerry, how dare you stay on topic, when this thread is about as de-railed as it can get?

Agreed with you on the complexity. Certain things that should have been restored by now on THT are still giving people issues.

Any of your Aussie friends have a suggestion?

Good God.

I'm a Mod at THT, and as such I see enough bullshit posts to last a lifetime, as I am all too often forced to focus on those, rather than the ones I enjoy. I come here to get away from that....or so I thought.

Way to try and throw some weight around. Who fucking cares? What? Mod here? Shove off Jackass. Good GOD. YA PRICK. Yah, ya thought dick. Go back home.

Edited by Popeye

Yup as soon as you tell me about Fishpatrick's in Reedsport where you purport to be from............this time :lol::lol::lol:

Fishpatrick's Crabby Cafe

196 Day Front Loop Drive

Reedsport, OR 97467

Fishpatrick's Crabby Cafe in Reedsport, OR is a private company categorized under Restaurants. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of less than $500,000 and employs a staff of approximately 5 to 9.

How's about dat lil feller?

Are ya hands clean?

I could have googled that also Travis. Now for the $64,000 question. On your left as you enter the front door what is there and what is it a likeness of?

It's not on google. :1121_wink:

Watch the 'dodge' on this one. :lol:

Immediately on the left as you walk in the door is a big picture window and it is a likeness of a big picture window. Duh. Great view of the parking lot where they will only serve you Joe. Something about a strange minty smell that over comes the joint when you walk in the door that turns everybodys appatight off. Are your hands clean Hoe?

Good God.

I dreamed of being a Mod once. Mod 6-Alpha to be precise.

I'm glat to find this site. I think this place is grate and Wiley needs the traffic too. And looky I get thanked for my posts too! Only think could be better is if Wiley gave S&H Green Stamps out like you used to get when you filled up with gas.

Thanks for your post to the ReelBoating Forum - We hope you continue to follow-up your post after comments are made. Tight Lines!

Edited by Mint Buster

Good God.

Way to try and throw some weight around. Who fucking cares? What? Mod here? Shove off Jackass. Good GOD. YA PRICK. Yah, ya thought dick. Go back home.

What weight? I'm just a member here. It was a commentary post, moron. Go back home? I was among the first to join this site. Thanks for helping to drag it down.

Edited by FishinNutz