Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

can't access THT

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sayeth the uninvited and proven stalker.

ru saying wiley invited you to rb joe even after you been tos'd from every other fishing site on the internet?

did he deliver the invitation 2u on a silver platter?

Edited by Mint Buster

ru saying wiley invited you to rb joe even after you been tos'd from every other fishing site on the internet?

" tos'd from every other fishing site on the internet"? Prove that please.

Reedsport Oregon huh? OK Travis let's talk about Reedsport. For starters have you ever been to Fishpatrick's?

Is this going to have the same verity as Sugarloaf and Block Island and all those fish you say you've been catching but will not post pictures of ? :504_shrugging:

" tos'd from every other fishing site on the internet"? Prove that please.

Reedsport Oregon huh? OK Travis let's talk about Reedsport. For starters have you ever been to Fishpatrick's?

Is this going to have the same verity as Sugarloaf and Block Island and all those fish you say you've been catching but will not post pictures of ? :504_shrugging:

Joe relax. You got job security (especially as a double dipper in the urinal cake business). I wouldn't be dippin my hands into urinals for any amount of money but by God, to each his own.

Tell me about Sugarloaf (mountain?) and Block Island and the fish I been catchin? You seem to know better than me.

Good God.

I'm a Mod at THT, and as such I see enough bullshit posts to last a lifetime, as I am all too often forced to focus on those, rather than the ones I enjoy. I come here to get away from that....or so I thought.

Good God.

I'm a Mod at THT, and as such I see enough bullshit posts to last a lifetime, as I am all too often forced to focus on those, rather than the ones I enjoy.[b] I come here to get away from that....or so I thought.

Well 'they' came too Rich :1121_wink:

Yup as soon as you tell me about Fishpatrick's in Reedsport where you purport to be from............this time :lol::lol::lol:

Fishpatrick's Crabby Cafe

196 Day Front Loop Drive

Reedsport, OR 97467

Fishpatrick's Crabby Cafe in Reedsport, OR is a private company categorized under Restaurants. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of less than $500,000 and employs a staff of approximately 5 to 9.

How's about dat lil feller?

Are ya hands clean?