Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

Who Knows?

Hey, Just because anyone can pilot a boat/water craft, have some respect. I wont be hitting the ramps on weekends,"clients or not" The rude, idiots are in full swing. I cant beleive that if you have a wallet and no brains, you can load your family and anyone else on your boat. Then Zoom me and my boat, run aground then ask me for help? More needs to be done about boating Knowhow. At the ramps/on the water. Suggestions?

I`m with you there. I don`t go near the ramps on the weekends with my boat this time of year. I fortunately can go fishing or boating thru the week when everybody else is at work. I leave the weekends for the crazies. I do go to the ramp on weekends on occasion just to watch the free entertainment. :rolleyes:

I`m with you there. I don`t go near the ramps on the weekends with my boat this time of year. I fortunately can go fishing or boating thru the week when everybody else is at work. I leave the weekends for the crazies. I do go to the ramp on weekends on occasion just to watch the free entertainment. :rolleyes:

I dont get it. Its like, Here I am. I want you to see me! I can be "nowhere" and here comes some SOB way out of his way. To buzz me? I dont know? I to have the leisure of choosing my days. Let them have the rest.

Unfortunately not all of us have the ability to go when we want. I have had to develop allot of patience. The worst place is anywhere near a boat ramp.

If you can't put up with the idiots of the world stay away from the water this weekend. 4th of July is amateur day. Usually I go down to the ramp at Port Canaveral and hang out at Grills. They have a elevated deck over the ramps and we bring a large bound book that has numbers 1 - 10 on the pages. We hang out and rate the people loading boats. Not many get above a 5 most of the time. Some people get a little pissed but there are usually more than a few of us so they don't come up and say anything. Great Fun and I dont have to contend with the Idiots.

Going fishing Friday. After that, I'll be on dry land for the rest of the holiday weekend. It is a shame that there are so many yahoos on the water that you feel like you should stay off the water during holiday weekends. Money seldom buys brains or common sense.

:rolleyes:

Going fishing Friday. After that, I'll be on dry land for the rest of the holiday weekend. It is a shame that there are so many yahoos on the water that you feel like you should stay off the water during holiday weekends. Money seldom buys brains or common sense.

I dont want to pee on any familys fun. Just be safe. Respect others.If you happen to run aground, Ill help. If I see you. Have a great 4th. Dont buzz me.