Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

JUMPED SHIP

A far better site here. As many of you know, I was banned from THT by doing THE EXACT SAME THING MOD 4 DID!

A quote from the best mod on there:

Superbird has the same problem. Superbee69 is registered as f*********31@yahoo.com. and Superbird1970 is registered as s*******98@bellsouth.net

Mr. Mom: You didn't post your old username, but if you PM it to me, I can tell you where the mail went.

wmalloy: I'm just waiting for someone to post reelboating.com!

Whatever, I'm happy here... :1992_beer_cheer:

A far better site here. As many of you know, I was banned from THT by doing THE EXACT SAME THING MOD 4 DID!

A quote from the best mod on there:

Whatever, I'm happy here... :1992_beer_cheer:

For posting something about reelboating.com?

If it makes you feel better, I was taunting him about that post yesterday!

BTW...I like it better here as well!

Rich,

Saw that. Had to delete all my cookies off Safari to view it, but it was worth it.

A few dollars,

I wish!! Maybe a more appropriate pic is her sister, Hull #2, sitting on the Myco:

P1010015.jpg

My hand in her is the redesign of the Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing upgrades over our standard 32 Express. The design of the Helm area is a collaboration of our president and our head designer. She is a sweet boat! But in the summer, you better have the air on. 18K BTU, cools both cabin and helm, with a defroster for the windshield.

Dollars,

She was in fact built the first week of last August. She sat outside all day with the air running off shore power. Typical August day down here, 95 degrees, 97% humidity. Climbed aboard about 2 in the afternoon, opened the back door, and it was like walking into your living room. The genset has to be running when your offshore, off course, but it doesn't take much fuel to run it.

And she will get close to 55 with 300s.

And she looks a whole lot better than a 345 Conquest! OOOH, I'm gonna hear it now! :1143_neener_neener_neener: :1143_neener_neener_neener: