Welcome to the Reel Boating Forum.
From Trailer Boaters to Captains to Marine Industry Professionals, the Reel Boating Forum welcomes you to join in with other boaters and fishermen discussing topics including sportfishing, marine electronics, boating safety, boat engines and more.
Use our FREE boat classifieds to sell your boat or fishing gear.
Marine Industry Vendors are also welcome to register a username and freely post their products or services

So what's the deal with RB?

No mashing. I don't even know if he has one.

The other site is a better place without you. This site would also be better with your absence.

The other site, which I am still a member of :1121_wink: , could never be a better place with the characters that inhabit it.

Calling/posting for the 'mommy button'is the same as mashing it but you can't help it it's your M.O. :1121_wink:

Not as Mod 6 or Joey Mc44 you are not so that says you are only a back door member. How fitting for a person such as yourself.

Ah Misty, if one looks at your post history here they will see that most of them are dedicated to stalking me. I realize that I slapped you around a whole bunch over there and you(and David) whined to the mods and you are now acting like a chastised child by stalking me on this site. You are the one who seeks me out and if you continue it will result in more bitch slapping. Perhaps you enjoy it. :504_shrugging:

Now run along back to the circle jerk in the cesspool from whence you came.

You're too funny. It wasn't a cesspool when you where there was it? It's clear you only call it that now because you are no longer allowed in. Your only chance of entry is to come in thru a back door. I hardly call replying to your idiot posts "stalking" but if it makes you feel good then so be it.Face it Joey, You're just mad at the rest of us knowing that nothing will top the day you were caught. It was an attack I was glad to be a part of and you melted down. The PM's were flying around that night.

I also don't recall any sort of bitch slap from you. Please refresh my memory.

Stalking? Just read your posts on this thread and the others here in "Off the Hook" :1121_wink: You came looking for me I did not seek you out.

Caught? Nope I outed myself.You speak with mods quite often why not ask them? :1121_wink: Try a different spin next time. :1143_neener_neener_neener:

You don't recall being bitch slapped? Try post#58 here for starters. :lol:

Now again I say just go away, your stalking me is becoming tiresome and your petulance is showing. Aren't you embarrassed?

Boo Hoo! I want my mommy!!!! :(

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mashing. I don't even know if he has one.

The other site is a better place without you. This site would also be better with your absence.

The other site, which I am still a member of :1121_wink: , could never be a better place with the characters that inhabit it.

Calling/posting for the 'mommy button'is the same as mashing it but you can't help it it's your M.O. :1121_wink:

Not as Mod 6 or Joey Mc44 you are not so that says you are only a back door member. How fitting for a person such as yourself.

Ah Misty, if one looks at your post history here they will see that most of them are dedicated to stalking me. I realize that I slapped you around a whole bunch over there and you(and David) whined to the mods and you are now acting like a chastised child by stalking me on this site. You are the one who seeks me out and if you continue it will result in more bitch slapping. Perhaps you enjoy it. :504_shrugging:

Now run along back to the circle jerk in the cesspool from whence you came.

You're too funny. It wasn't a cesspool when you where there was it? It's clear you only call it that now because you are no longer allowed in. Your only chance of entry is to come in thru a back door. I hardly call replying to your idiot posts "stalking" but if it makes you feel good then so be it.Face it Joey, You're just mad at the rest of us knowing that nothing will top the day you were caught. It was an attack I was glad to be a part of and you melted down. The PM's were flying around that night.

I also don't recall any sort of bitch slap from you. Please refresh my memory.

Stalking? Just read your posts on this thread and the others here in "Off the Hook" :1121_wink: You came looking for me I did not seek you out.

Caught? Nope I outed myself.You speak with mods quite often why not ask them? :1121_wink: Try a different spin next time. :1143_neener_neener_neener:

You don't recall being bitch slapped? Try post#58 here for starters. :lol:

Now again I say just go away, your stalking me is becoming tiresome and your petulance is showing. Aren't you embarrassed?

What I can't understand is why a guy that is so unliked by everyone, wanted to still stay around and argue with the other members that got along. Besides being a king shit stirer you added no value at all Joe to THT. I always help where I can more than I visit the Bilge. Once I did visit the Bilge I found the likes of you and Menzies and couldn't stand either one of you and yes It was my quest to get both of you ousted. Mission Accomplished :1992_beer_cheer:

Even thru all the BS in the Bilge I did find it in me to help you on a thread topside where you were having issues with braid just incase you don't remember?

Now all of this said you will only get back what you put into something and all you do on any site I have seen you on (RB and THT) is start shit just for the fun of it and in your own little mind you think you are superior to others. Well pal you are not. Case proven when I ousted you as Mod6 and got you banned as Mod 6 then later as yourself. Oh and don't try that BS saying that you ousted yourself. That is just the most rediculous comment I have ever heard. :605_thumbs_up:

So if you plan on keeping on it will only continue to follow you. I'm sure Wiley can see the writing on the wall.

In closing I came on to this site due to a request email from Wiley and originally participated in the board. However found it soon lacking in participation and not much going on as stated earlier in this thread. For a few months I logged in to see what was up and didn't really see that much where I felt like helping out and on areas that I really don't participate in fishing. I had asked for a Great Lakes fourm but it never happened.

The last issue I see here is the site is very slow on my end at least not sure if there is a problem on the server end but I don't have the same with other sites that I go to. So that is another reason to not try and read threads that take quite a while to load.

Edited by David Kuhlmann

No ???

Outside of making you look like more of a effin asshole.

Sorry Wiley. I just had to do it and I'll take my beating now.

This guy is just bad news and brings the place down. I had great news for me to post about Garmin and didn't do so here because of JoeyMc. I just knew I'd get stepped on. Some days you're the dog and others you're the sneaker.

Edited by Mist-Rest

Alright guys, enough is enough. I started this thread in hopes of generating some "traffic" here on reelboating, and look what it has morphed into. Traffic about BOATS!!!..Not bitches that carry over from another forum, be it THT Classic Aqua, Classic Mako, whatever.

As far as what Wiley wants to do with this thread, well, I say SHIT CAN IT!!! And when the members here want to post things, questions, opinions, etc., that they post on THT or elsewhere, then we will see this site have some value. But if this thread, which had nothing to do with any of the participants, becomes just like virtually any thread in the "bilge" over there, well, WTF good is it?

Joe. Tell us how you would wire in a high water bilge pump. Mist. Tell us what is a problem that irks you about your engine.

Wiley, feel free to ban or edit, I'm just PO'd!!!